nice saturday

2day is just so awesome :D i love 2day so much..the weather, the ppl i met, the food i had..

first of all, i just ended my neurosc test ystd, all of sudden, i felt so relief :D it has been a hectic life for me for the pass 1 month..ok, nt exactly that hectic, but on average, i had 1 assignment & 1 test weekly..each & every marks count.. so yea..just that i've gotten back my genetic's mark last nite, & it was ok ok only..but oh well, its over.. i went to ocf randomly ystd..thx to my newly made fren..ohya, i suddenly knew this fren in uni, she's quite yeng man..we r doin 1 of the same unit..& we r pretty close :D will intro soon..hahaha

all the way till ystd & i have been slacking since then..didnt study at all :P till now..i guess i will start flipping the books 2mr onwards..haha chill for 1 more day :D

& so, i woke up kinda late this morning..& was watching a movie half way thru when my fren ling2 called me up & ask whether i wana go to springvale wif other lifegroup frens..so of coz man, i just left everything behind, & joined the crowd..makan vietnamese food & had bubble tea..is fun to hang out wif ppls..all the way till evening..

& my frens just came & drag me out for a jog..im jogging man..thts quite unbelievable as i hardly exercise over here..after so so long :P becoming fat & unfit..so yea, im kinda tired actually..& we still continue to chat after the jog..

nt long later, my "sheperd" zhilin came over to my place & had a chat..it was an awesome chat..i felt happy after chatting wif her..hehe..

& my dar zhiwei just posted up her bday movie slideshow which we made for her last year..it was on fb..& i watched it all over again..i was the 1 who made it..yet im neva bored of watching it..i think she feels that too..rite rite? haha..i miss college life, or rather the ppl..

i miss all my frens & family back there in msia..YOU, thats u !!
cant wait to go home !! XD

0 comments: