1 more week to go !!

need to hang on for another week, & 1 week break after that!!.. argh looking forward to it so so much..i really need a break..

nex week is still gona be a bz week for me..hmm..i just realised I slacked over the weekend again=.= got to study biostats later..tues test, haven touch at all..swt

This was taken like, 2 weeks ago??

but didnt upload it..

anyway they are my buddies..JJ & Rem

but i always said im the odd 1 bcoz,

the 2 of them r med students, they r hsemates, they r jpa scholars..

camwhore buddy ~
eilene, mana u??
I went with another group of lifegroup frens to Springvale last week..but didnt take much pics, except my emo fren's face..

& ystd, ling2 drop by to discuss abt our neuro prac & instead of going for a jog, the weather stops us from going..ended up she just had dinner at my place..& zhilin came over too..

I realised I take less pictures now a days..or rather, I will take but i hardly upload it on blog..

lazy -.-

jia you for the week ahead !! u too ppl ~~


0 comments: