My childhood

Had been busy with assignments & tests..since..3 weeks ago..& the routine repeats every SINGLE week..kinda tired by now..but i still have another assignment to b hand in, & another test nex week -.-

Im quite sien now actually coz i think i didnt do well in my genetic paper 2day..& the negative side abt me is that, i tend to think back abt those mistakes & errors i've made in my exam paper..cant help it..try to distract myself, but i will end up thinking abt it again..i know its over, no point crying over spilt milk..bla bla.. I've been exposed to all these phrases & advices like, n-th times..but yea, thats ME..i'll b okay after a while...

Went to lifegroup gathering 2day..& our topic for the day was all about childhood..do u still rmb when was the last time u did smthing very kiddy?? when i was a kid, i always want to grow up to be an adult..now that im big enuf, I want to be a kid at times..at least stress-less..being the naive 1, u wont have to worry abt too many things..just live life as if everything will just goes on smoothly..no exams to worry about..no assignments to be done by the date line..

Looking back at those good old times, at least i will say, i did enjoy my childhood..hmm, but i dun think i had a nice 1 during primary..it was kinda nightmare moment for me to be in that primary school having that CLASS TEACHER...he is scary!! & even till now, as wheneva i dreamt abt my primary school life, having that class teacher teaching me, my adrenaline will just gush in..

but overall, i like my childhood :D i spent most of my time wif my mum & bro..& my cousins next door..we used to play badm at the back lane of my hse, & its so windy, which causes the shuttle to fall into the drain..ended up playing wif a wet shuttle cock..EWW !!
we used to cycle a lot..to other housing areas..to the nearby playground..
me & my bro shud have quite a lot of memories too..since there is only the both of us..so if not him, who else?? haha..

but yea, 2day's topic made me realised how much i miss my childhood life..silly but funny..& apparently, those silly things r very common..as we shared our stories, the whole crowd will b like, " oh oh, i did that too !! " ~~ im sure we had many things in common, which we've done it when we were still young..those games u played, those yummy food ur parents used to prepare, those cartoon u watched..i like Tom & jerry..its so funny..I used to watch cartoon networks & disney channels wif my bro, & my mum will b like, " so big edi still watch cartoon? "..but we still watch :P my secondary life is definitely a blast :D i like bu4 lots man!! if u still count that as childhood..haha..there r less events carried out during college time, more of those self-organised activities which really bring us 2gether :D missing every1 now ~~

Quarreling & arguements are very common things, & usually we will get over it quite fast..all these little things that spice up our life..as compared to my parent's generation, I realised we missed out quite a lot of other fun games too..coz the lifestyle of living in the city as compared to living in kampung is very different..they have much much more games, cheap but fun! Ppl last time dun emphasize too much about studies, but look at it now?? every single thing is about scoring & excelling in our studies..& the world's perception is that, no results = stupid =.=
its so wrong..but that's the reality..no cert, dun think abt getting into a good job in the future..u may say, this particular popular man is not a graduate, but he is still a very successful man..yes no doubt, there is such person..its not impossible of coz..but in the entire world, how many "such person" can there be?

look at the kids now adays, they have to pick up so many other skills even at such a young age..kindergarden kids being send for piano lesson, tuitions, english classes..& to them, money can buy hapiness..having the latest computer games shud b the best award for them..
i wonder what kinda childhood will the future kids have?? living in a cyber world? filled with computer games & gadget..less excercise but a more sedentary lifestyle perhaps?

oh well, just suddenly recall back abt my life & started bloggin abt it..

0 comments: