I just got back another result 2day, & i barely able to believe the score that was shown on the screen..i tried recalling the questions & thought i was able to do the paper..in fact the result was horrible!! there goes my day ~~ but apparently many ppl experienced the same thing..weird=.=

Ystd was quite ok since i've gotten back my neurosc result & it wasnt too bad..but my mood changed dramastically the day after..oh well..highly influential

Forget abt it..2day's biostats tutorial was quite special in the sense that, we are able to taste tim-tam biscuit during lesson..& to identify which brand is better..blablabla..the activity is actually quite stupid & time consuming, more of like "mou liu" kinda activity..but since we can eat & enjoy tim-tam, give it a tick for 2day's tutorial.

I doubt i will b eating tim-tam when im back in msia..must eat more while im still here :P

Exam timetable is releasing on this coming thurs!! hope my last paper is nt too late..

Till then..

0 comments: