week 11 & week 12

hello bloggie..have been neglicting u for so long..anyway, just realised i haven been blogging abt week 11 & week 12..& up till now, nothing seems to come into my mind..what have i been doin lately? I guess is the same old sien routine of going to uni, lectures & labs, rushing for assignments & camp in the library for hours..at least, i dun have to camp alone..i have fren or frens wif me to sama sama camp :D Go Eilene..u r gona be my top library buddy for this sem's preparation..lol..& jerold & ling2 as well..

Anyway, we did this big 1m x 1m poster on trans fat..which took us 1 week to finish it..
too bad i got no idea whts wrong wif my hp, i just cant seems to transfer pics from my hp to the comp =.=

ohya, we celebrated belated mid autumn festival last Fri at our lg..it was just awesome to share that night wif frens..we played games & our team won..bcoz, we have great ppl & great brains in my team..hehehe..we actually played wif the lantern..a whole big gang of 30 of us? hold on to the lantern & went round the nearby neighbourhood..& the passer by must be wondering wht's wif this big group of young adults doing in the middle of the nite, at the middle of the street? lol...

but anyway, back to reality & I only have 2 more weeks to go b4 i start of my 1st paper..time is running short yet the adrenaline level is not high enuf to trigger the "anxiousness" in me..Perhaps there is..but i guess other form of distractions are pullin me back..but from 2mr onwards, I will only have to focus on studies..Im so so glad that i can finally get out of assignment life for the time being, at least, till the next sem..

The good news is,

Merdeka in 1 Month time since my last paper is on the 16th of nov,

Even better news is,

Im going home on the 20th..

The best news is...

Exams are in 2 weeks time la hello..stil wana hope for best news? hahaha...

0 comments: