Happy Birthday Yuwan


This pictures said it all..

& 2day is yuwan's actual Birthday..

we celebrated early bday for her on Sun evening..



This is the first time i see a group of ppl celebrating with 3 bday cakes..

all freshly baked from oven, by the master chefs..





Ling2 & chyi wei baked the first cake..Im the ke-le-fe helper..

& the next 2 cakes were baked by Claire, the girl in yellow..cool rite? mayb she shudnt take up med..her cheesecake was just so so yum!





This is the little pressie i've done for her..

Yuwan, u're a very special fren, whom i met during the pre-departure briefing in msia..& u constantly followed up with us,
helped us without hoping for any return..
pouring & showering us wif love..
Bcoz of you, I get to know lifegroup, the 1 big family..those whom im counting on
Bcoz of you, my life in Aus is memorable..
You're the 1 :
who treat ppl wholeheartedly
who treat me like a younger sis & pat on me
who constantly put other ppl first than herself
who never hesitate in helping anyone
who cooked & prepared "jia you" meals for us during our exams
who delivered the food all the way to our doorstep or outside of the library :P
who encouraged me from time to time
who neva let the word "tired" conquered ur mind
who acts young but thinking "old"
who brings up the atmosphere among the crowd
who....
***endless***
My thoughts and graditutes towards you are infinite..but when the time im asked to express it, I only get to recall 50% of them. & so the words that I've written on the card, are just part of them..
You're doing great Yuwan & i sincerely wish u all the best in everything u do..
I send to you warm wishes, that your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness,
you have always given me.
Happy Birthday !!

0 comments: