Its Mon again

we celebrated Fawn's bday last nite..is her 21st bday!! hehe..happy bday girl!!

Back to reality, some of u might heard me saying, ' i need a break' weeks b4..but in the blink of an eye, its over..no more holiday-ing mood for me, but get back to more serious work now..when i went to uni this morning, i can hear every1 saying, that they barely do much revision over the break..haha..i think its normal..holiday is meant for us to rest & enjoy rite?? thats just a way to console myself..

Looking at the pile of notes, that I've to study over this 1 month plus to prepare myself for exams..shall i say it's demotivating or motivating? Despite studying it b4 that, but we tend to forget stuff..meaning, we have to re-read the whole thing again..bet many of u r into this kinda situation too..

i shall say--A journey of a thousand pages shall begins with a single flip of my notes..starting fr 2day!! haha...less than 1 month to my first paper..oh man >.<

oh well, it is possible for us to prepare ourself for the exams..not only to my uni mates, bt to every1 who still considered themselve as a STUDENT..haha..is the end of the year, & majority will be having their exams soon..so just try ur best & im sure u can do it:D at least, give it a best shot instead of saying, i got no time, i cant study..got to know that,
even if we are on the right track, we will get run over if we just sit there!!

so jia you my frens !! & boy too..

0 comments: