tired

woke up quite late 2day, & after settling wif the bank stuff, & chatted wif mum, i've decided to walk to the nearby shopping centre..apparently its abt 2km..

imagine in msia, 2km means walking fr my hse all the way to ikano or the curve tht area or further a little bit..i would hav just go there by car..keeping aside abt driving to the curve, even to those taman tun roles of banks or restaurant to tabao food, i will drive there..OMG =.=

spending every single cents on my own, i will feel the pain..haha..im still spending my dad's money, just that every little things might cause u to pay thru ur nose..but later on i will get use to the currency..

dun feel like eating lunch, its like after walking back under the hot sun made me feel like dashing to the bed & sleep..& so after a cup of hot choc, "using the spoon ky gave me"..& now i shall go & hav a nap & restore my energy..till then ~

0 comments: