IM BACK !

HEY PPL, i miss u guys lots too~

finally im back in the cyber world..the pass few days was horrible without the internet..
actually i would say everything is really fine wif me, esp day time since i will b out most of the time, goin to the campus & scout ard for food & goods..run some errands..

i shall start wif the first day,
leaving behind all those crying sobbing moments b4 i left msia..as u noe, im a very emo person..lol..& i cant control my tear gland fr producing tears..

so yea i overnite in the plane & arrived in aussie ard 8.20am..
oh btw my luggage exceeded the max weight..coz i tot clem told me it was rm200smthing fr every 10kg extra..so i just brought extra & prepared to pay..till i reach the counter, & when they weigh my luggage, & tell me : miss, u r required to pay rm1400++..im stunned ! its actually 140+ fr EACH KG EXTRA !!
omg..so last min got to withdraw more stuff..haihz..no more maggi! haha..
even my big luggage bag edi exceeded by 2kg, & begged tht lady to not charge me extra..she's so nice & said, ok fr this time i wil help u, nex time try nt to exceed the max weight..thx LADY !!

& yea once i arrived in aus, then bought a vodafone simcard..which is quite expensiv to call..switching soon^^ next month..btw, my contact no is +61410732306..can sms me anytime :D

shifted into a big hse, a big empty room wif 1 single bed, cupboards & table..apparently i realised my rental is a bit expensiv, coz mine is a bigger room..but im nt using the entire place also, the AIR is using it=.=

anyway my other housemates r really nice ppl..the first day, when i tot i was all alone at home, luckily there's 1 of them who's at home..so she cooked lunch fr me..at tht very moment, when i was so LOST, no food, sm1 just cameby & said : hey u want a meal or smthing?

the 2nd day when i went to the campus to hav a look, & its super huge..the compound was like, few times of 1utama..haha..i tot i've walked quite far, but im just at tht small spot wondering ard..during lunch time,
there's a chinese gal confronted me
she : r u chinese?
me : erm, im malaysian chinese, not china chinese
she : got such thing?
to those chinese rite, they cant imagine msia hav chinese !! or mayb, chinese cant speak mandarin..ohya & when i speak to her, i tend to slang a bit too..haha..got influenced by her "biao zun" mandarin ~

but when it comes to nite, its horrible !! homesick man..coz no internet to use..i din noe tht internet man actually left me a msg, & asked me to return his call..by time i do so, he is nt free to set up fr me edi..tht whole nite was the worst nite eva man..time crawls !!

& so comes the 3rd day..i found a shortcut fr the hse to the campus..wee^^ no need to walk so far..bank in some money & start to go on a bus-tour..actually it was a mistake, tht took me an hour plus to arrive at a place where its just 5-10mins away..but its okay..

& i went to shop..i realised in aus is tht, to those angmo u will always greet them, end ur words wif have a nice day..u will feel happier..haha..when u go to a chinese shop, where the boss is a chinese, speak to them in mandarin & asked fr discount, they will giv..i've tried it twice, & it works fr both times :D

& till evening, im anticipating fr the man to come & get my connection done, & its done!! im on cloud nine at tht particular moment coz im once again get connected to the world..haha..nt tht sesat anymore..& so for now, TIME FLIES..

till then..

0 comments: