pictures of memories

they r the 1 who made the scarf fr me..muacks



& there comes another 2 gals..
& yes ky, im using ur spoon all the time!

& wt's plannar too..

thx buddy
except the face towel ky..

or else my face will turn black

& after i've landed in aussie,
straight to this hse..

the very first hse mate i met was her..

NATALIA..

she's 1 of the nicest person on earth..nt bcoz she cooked lunch fr me when i need it the most, simply coz she treat ppl wholeheartedly..


ohya, apparently im the 2nd youngest in this hse,

if wana compare wif this little boy Nicholas


& melanie, another dai je (too bad din take any pic of her), treat me dinner on the 1st day..

& also brought me to hang gai on saturday..


13th was her bday, so she bought us pizza :D




on valentine's day, yunn hsieh & aunty joanne & family invited me over fr dinner..

steamboat !! yummy ~

clayton campus tour..& the area simply just..humongous




many more buildings ard but then lazy to take pics or upload..

0 comments: