Im tired, but i cant get to sleep..& my heart rate is kinda irregular..(SNS > PNS )
but dun worry, thts just normal symptoms during..exam period, or when, the result is releasing soon!!! either 2mr evening or friday..arghh..i dun like this kinda hanging feelings..but im under pressure now..duno y..have a feeling that i wont do that well this time =.=

i screwed up 1 of the big ques in biostats..mcq neuroscience, easy to pass, bt nt easy to score..genetics will b my weakest of all i think..leaving foodchem which i think shud b fine..
I know it is pointless to think abt it, since it has been marked..i cant change anything..perhaps im just thinking, & trying to convince myself that it will b fine..but i wont mind if the results r being released 2mr..at least get it done..oh well..no matter wht kinda results im getting, i can still proceed to 2nd year..as long as i passed all of them..so y stress?

I DONT KNOW..

0 comments: