2012

Result was released last thurs evening & im glad that i managed to acheived the desired results..not to say really good, but knowing my own standard, im alrite wif that since i made so many mistakes during exams..

Anyway, I've been exercising..nt everyday bt alternate days..yet i still cant slim down -.-
I love swimming now adays..& at least i dun feel tired while im swimming..but it will take me longer time to wash my hair >.<

hmmm i watched 2012 ystd wif my family..its rather dramatic..but no doubt, things r happening to us..slowly but surely! tsunami is already a sign..bt anyway, we may not know wht's gona happen the nex min, the nex hour, the nex day!

so whine less & move forward !
learn to appreciate things & the ppl around me..
& take the fact that im still able to blog rite now as a blessing :D

to the imu ppl, all the best in ur exam preparation!

0 comments: