Bye Bye 1st year !!

I have been waiting & anticipating for this day to come..
whenever im muggin my book
in my 2nd home library

I have been striving for so long
hoping that exams will go on smoothly
unfortunately it just went against ur wish
not all, bt there is..

I have been couting down to the number of days to liberty
the number of days to go back to my country
& reunite wif my friends and family
slowly but surely..
without realising, time passes by rapidly
& 2mr is the day in which my dreams come to reality


& so, I've ended my exams on the 16th of Nov..The min the clock strikes 4.40pm, pens down & all our papers were collected..that particular moment, i know im FREE..

The nex day itself, I went out with ling2, chyi wei & melissa to the city..for some last min shopping b4 going back...we spent quite a lot..but its alrite..

our routine :
city > chaddy > home > ling's place > halls & yuwan's place > queenie's hse >

FINALLY back home

A small gathering b4 queenie goes back..
farewell as well as after exam party..
this crowd is a mixture of frens from different faculty tho..
med, biomed, nutrition, econs commerce, education ?

hahaha rojak!!


Lethargy will never stop me from going out man..haha
continue wif more activities the following day

After such a long period of time, I managed to get a group pics wif them..my biomed gang..
We had lunchie at the Glen..& chatted for quite some time b4 proceeding to the sticker photo booth..or whteva u call it..& spent another 1 hour there? hmmmm


We have been studying 2gether for 2 sems, bt this is the day we actually come out for lunch & take some pics..quite sad but thts the truth..

I dun have the mood to take pic in uni..thts too random=.=


Helen & Peony are the 2 buddies whom i meet in the library constantly

After lunch, rush back to bathe, & out for dinner wif another group..
Eilene ~ Vina ~ Jerold
Different course but similar units..

& if Im not mistaken, i think they r the only 3 in uni who take note of my blog..haha

Eilene, u r some1 whom i met only RECENTLY..so recent till i barely believe the friendship that is being shared between us..which is so real BUT in such a short time
U made me believe that duration is not really a matter in finding a true friend!
We may not be doing the same unit anymore, but i hope u can get to transfer to the course u desired..or at least, do something u like k!!
Vina, age wise u appeared to be young..& u do act younger too :P haha
but deep down in heart, the determintation & perseverance in you are just so powerful..
u aimed high, & always want to make ur parents proud..Im sure u did well, & will do well in the future too..continue to shine Vina ~

Lastly, Jerold !! aka Ji Rou~ Its really a blessing for me to know u here..some1 whom i discussed my work with from time to time..& u motivates me to study when i SLACK..
u r also another super hardworking friend man..dun worry, HD's r on the way for u!! haha..
From nex year onwards, biomed & nutrition & sc wont be doing similar units anymore..
however i hope that that is not the reason which separate us apart..
nor hinder us from continuing this beutiful frienship..
To all my uni-mates, as well as lifegroup friends..
bcoz of YOU, i've made it through 1st year!
Thanks for sharing my aussie life with me
& you ppl rocks man!!

0 comments: