2 down 2 to go !!

phewww just done wif 1 more paper 2day..which is food chem..50% relief now & another 50% more to go..

hmmm my 1st paper was kinda "dissapointment"..sigh..but just let it go..& on thurs while i was trying out on the past year ques, i seriously felt like im gona fail foodchem..coz i barely get to recall the stuff that i've studied..but luckily the paper was fine..hehe 3 days can make a diff man!!
& 2 more days for me to make a difference in my genetic paper & another 3 days for my neuroscience..all the last min brain storm-ing..i think my brain is gona explode soon..but yea, 1 week from now, im gona merdeka & not gona touch the book anymore till nex year!!

im kinda exhausted by now..im nt sure how long more can my body take it..plus the freaking hot weather!! melb's weather is crazy=.= it is so so hot that each time after a walk to & fro from uni, i felt feverish..ah its ok..1 more week 1 more week !! & i dun need to step into the library anymore..

i cant wait to go home..i miss my family & frens so so much..will cya guys real real soon!!
jia you k for those who r still having exams..

0 comments: