Weekly Updates

3 weeks of holidays is coming to an END..no~~~


I enjoyed so much during the holidays, & thinking that I have to drag my feet back to uni, its quite saddening..
Anyway, some little things that I've done thru out the holidays..fr week2 onwards.

9/7 - 12/7
SIFE national conference 2009 - Sydney Sofitel Hotel

This is the Monash team :D


but im only the "kelefe" there..basically 70% act as observer only..only 6-8 presenters. lol
No doubt, I learnt something from this trip, which I cant get by sitting in the uni's lecture hall.
& its so inspiring to listen to other young ppl's idea..ppl who are so ambitious & kind, always thinking of ways to lend a helping arm to the needs..

anyway, Monash managed to get into semi's..Western Aus took the crown once again by being the champion for the 2nd time..(if im nt mistaken) , Melb uni was 1st runner up.

we went for Korean BBQ during 1 of the dinner.


with the..KOREANS..lol..we met new frens there..



Another cool thing abt goin to Sydney is that,
Im able to meet up wif this guy here..
can recognise who he is?
He is KEVIN !!
He treat me dinner & brought me ard..too bad Im only free on the last day's nite..
but he actually waited for me..luckily he managed to catch the nite bus, or else have to wait for another hour or so.
Thanks a lot Kev !!
................................................................................................................................................................
IN BTW,
i wana wish my bestie.. ms TENG WEI TZYY
Happy Birthday Darling !!

I arrived Melb on Mon ( instead of SUN due to some stupid reason, u know.. ),
& then these frens of mine just rang me up & said wana make eggtarts..



Was kinda lethargic, but still, I invited them over without hesitating..


& we had lots of fun baking..& eating..






they do look like eggtarts rite? coz there r ppl who said they r cupcakes 0.0
the next day..after a nite at my place,
we continue wif our "mission" by going to the supermarket & grab some food for later nite's


.

.

.

STEAMBOAT dinner
Its really cheap to cook on our own..we should have it more often :P


typically msian style..coz if we were to have that at the restaurant, its gona cause us to pay thru our nose man..

& so we overnite at Rem's place till the next day's evening, I decided to leave..lol

without fail,

we met up once again to Mt Dandenong..

the scenary is really awesome..NATURAL is the word..
& we took couple of train rides from stops to stops..

& took lots of pics..

at last, we went up to some "skyhigh" place, where we can view the city in a whole..i think it will be even greater if its at nite, with those lightings.


"touching heaven?" lol..
& its is freaking COLD up there..apparently its only 3.5 celcius..
& look at our dressing, as if its 15 celcius..haha

Got home after dinner wif them, which is quite late edi..The min i on9, kaboom..my mood fluctuates like mad..bcoz results for sem1 is out !! omg 0.0
my hand were shivering..I duno y also..its only 1st sem, but still, im taking it so seriously..plus, after knowing some of my fren's results, Im even more nervous..& keep reminding myself to set my goal lower..haha..oopss..just so that i wont be that dissapointed later on..
fortunately it wasnt too bad :D
..........................................................................................................................................................
& so, the next day morning once again..
I thought I will be able to shop for my groceries, but i ended up going out with my hsemates Mega, Linda...we had lunch 2gether then headed to Southland shopping complex..



anyway I really enjoyed every single day of my holiday. I ate so so much !!
almost every single day. I know the min u look at my pics, u will be like, omg, hw what happen to u? have u been eating non-stop every single day?
haha..but yea, once uni starts, then can control a bit :P
2day is Sat morning, 1 & a half more day,
Im gona make the fullest out of it!!

0 comments: