- SAT -
I went to the City & scout ard..from morning till evening..a very good exercise :D
by time i reach home, im half dead..tiring~~
- SUN -
Followed my lifegroup frens to their church.
First time tho..just to have a look how isit like..& met more frens there..
my lifegroup frens ^^
& after that, head to Clayton town to buy a bday cake for my fren. & went to queenie's hse.


Bz preparing food for dinner..


Seafood for the day..but too bad,
I wasnt there to taste the nice yummy food bcoz...


I went over to yunn hsieh's place for dinner!!
& to meet up my dear fren mandy who just came down to Melb fr Adelaide..

Aunty prepare chicken rice for us..

yummy~~



A very nice fire place in the hse..
& we can "bbq" our mashmallow

& ard 8plus, mandy got to catch a train back to the city, & so we left..

& instead of going home, I went back to the same place & celebrate for my fren..apparently i dun really know her. Its more like a fren's fren =.= but yea, just for fun..

& i overnite at lingling's place..

- MON -

without much of rest, continue with the next outing >>> Ivy's place...that Dr Ivy had a day off so she invited over to her new hse for lunch :D


here we are for the FOOD !! & frens of coz :D

- TUES -

Still never ends, have to go on duty for my SIFE club fund raising thingy..in order to get free accomodation in Sydney, every1 have to duty at least 1 day..& so today is the day..woke up early, get there & started off pretty well..

The weather is kinda cold, but while we are bbq'ing the sausages, its hot inside..how to take it man..just hope that i dun fall sick..so yea..kinda tiring..yet i can still go over to another fren's hse..& stay till evening :P

OK, this shall be the last time i blog till im back from Sydney..Im not sure how much will i enjoy during the national conference, But hope I will equip myself with more knowledge & communicating skills experience after this trip..Im always worry about getting sesat during the conference>.<

Really need more rest & i shall guai guai stay at home & pack my stuff 2mr..

till then~ Zzzz


0 comments: