uni life

we had dinner 2gether on sunday nite..

all my hsemates r nice enuf to spare their precious time fr me & celebrate wif me..


the big happy family..
leaving behind my dearest nat

my first time celebrating bday away fr my family & home..anyway,

uni life has just begun!!

i've made quite a number of new frens..majority of them r chinese..& we r gona go thru the university path 2gether fr at least 3yrs..

uni's lecture is really diff as compared to high skool or college..im so used to being spoon fed with notes..& when i said notes, its like packed wif info & the amount to study is a lot..

but now, the lecture simply touch & go, & finishes within a short period of time..time really flies over here..coz its only 1 hr lecture:P i like that..haha

the remaining studies r mend to b done by us independently..& i didnt bother to buy a single book..might b the library's frequent visitor i guess..when i was a librarian in BU4, i didnt borrow any books..when im in HELP college, tho the library is just inches away, i also dun care abt it..

but NOW, coz i dun hav any books wif me, thts y i got to walk to the library purposely to hunt fr books..lol..enhance me to do more walking!!

oh & my bday nite, my hsemate bought me a bday cake :D thx guys

last buy not LEAST,
thx to all my beloved family & frens fr the touching emails & sms'es,
bday wishes & phone calls..love ya ppl <3
is the thought that counts all the time..hehe
& so, i shall begin my brand new day wif a brand new journey~~

0 comments: