What have I been doin for the pass 1 week?!

* A blog to sum up my daily routine ..to know a little about A LOT..hehe..i went back to malacca last weekend & came back on sunday.


MON : went to mabel's hse at 1smthing to make pressie for melia..its some clay art craft, & we baked it in the oven..kee hao & wtzyy went too..hmm, supposed to do more clay thingy, me & mabel ended up playing red alert3..lol..nex time we shud play again!!


TUES : supposed to meet up wif the krs gang of frens, end up cancel coz majority cant make it..so mabel & i went over to weitzyy's hse..we were just too free la XD instead of playing board games, we played..MAHJONG!! after tht watch "jorney to the west"..can imagine how free we r..chit chat & went home..oh, wt lend me a book " rich dad poor dad "..& was quite semangat to read it on tht day itself..just flip thru a little tho ~


WED : dental appointment in the afternoon..& my relatives fr malacca came over..entertained them in the evening till nite..& my hse transformed to a cyber cafe coz few laptops r operating at the same time..


THURS : i guess its my REST day..continue reading the book..& i finally finished!! cant imagine me reading man..as i seriously dun touch all these kinda books..bt i learned smthing at least..its all about $$$..hehe my mum said i "money face" ..>.<
** besides..
never be Someone who criticizes and does not analyse. Someone who lets their doubts & fears close their mind instead of open their eyes.


FRI : finally can get to c my college gang of frens, which is only another 2 frens of mine tho..my dar dar zhi & dai je Jun..future docs..guess we r meeting up again during xmas party.
i created this blog few days ago, bt only started bloggin on this significant day..haha


SAT : received a sms fr ky at 3plus in the morning, which i got to know only when i woke up..which is a gathering at 11am..after breakfast then head over & meet up wif them..had a great chat since i dam long neva c ky edi..the nex time im seeing her shud b nex yr edi :D


so wheneva ppl ask me, wht hav u been doin lately..do i reply, gatherings?! bt i seriously do, rite?! i still hav few frens i wana meet up wif..still have time so no worries..hav 1 month plus b4 leaving:D & i will treasure every moment i spent wif my family & frens..


p/s : if u r reading this, & still haven seen me for months, shud turn up for the nex gathering k..






0 comments: