Dreams...




i woke up this morning, with my heart beating rapidly..nt bcoz im being chased by sm1 in my dream, or saw some horror things tht frightened me..BUT..

I dreamed tht i was goin to attempt an exam in skool in few hours time, but i was late bcoz i just got home fr a vacation..rushing rushing to get prepared, & i realised i haven study for the upcoming paper, which is MORAL & SEJARAH =.=
i brought a whole big bunch of books wif me & was abt to leave home..wif a high level of adrenalin pumping in my body..bt my mum wasnt ready yet, so i sat down & start flipping my books..forcing myself to rmb as many things as possible..when my mum was abt to fetch me to skool..

i woke up!!

thx gudness..just a few mins later my alarm clock rang too..so i was thinking : oh, even if i din wake up by myself, the alarm clock will do so, & i will still get to escaped fr exams..

i hate exams seriously..& this kinda "exam dreams" happened to me few times..even when im having a relaxing mood rite now! having holiday & nt studying at home..

i try to recall my dreams..tht moment i was sitting down studying, i wasnt studying abt sej or moral, nor smthing related..bt smthing abt science..weird isnt it..how can i be goin on vacation if i noe im having exams on tht day? & nevertheless, nt prepared wif it?
dreams occur all out of my control..u may think of 1 thing, bt nex min, another thing will occur..
sejarah & moral is smthing i neva touch long long time ago..i've even done wif my a levels, bt im still thinking of sitting fr..SPM?






This is 1 of the interesting topic tht made me wonders long long time ago..

Is dream a good thing or bad?!

Why do we dream at the first place, i think it is still an unresolved topic..During the day, we may hold back our feelings and repress our anger. Thus dreams serve as a safe outlet for us to release our negative emotions..The images in our dreams always contain hidden meaning which goes far beyond the outer appearance.


What does it mean to have a dream within a dream?

Having a dream within a dream may be safer and more acceptable way to express material from your unconscious. The dream within a dream protects you, the dreamer from waking up. Such dreams often reflect a hidden but crucial issue which you need to acknowledge and confront.
smtimes it happened to me, its like i woke up fr a dream, yet im still dreaming@.@ till i woke up fr the 2nd time..then i knew i had a dream within a dream..isnt tht just COOL..our mind..



Sometimes u tripped over smthing & fall in ur dream..sounds familiar?

There is actually a term to describe what you are experiencing in your dream. It is called hypnic jerks or myclonicjerks. Many who dream that they are falling sometimes jerk or twitch their legs/arms and end up waking themselves up. There is no concrete reason as to why this happens. One theory is that it is our instinctive response for what the brain perceives asa potentially dangerous situation. Sometimes dreams are so real that the brain believes that you are really falling or in some sort of danger. And hence the brain sends signals to the body to start "fleeing".



Another curious ques, u heard of something in ur dreams, yet it is also occuring in the real world simultaneously..

During the night there may be many external stimuli bombarding the senses, but the mind interprets the stimulus and makes it a part of a dream in order to ensure continued sleep..
i rmbed there was once, my alarm clock was ringing in the early of the morning..so i "woke up" & turn it off..but the clock still continue to ring..i keep pushing the on/off button, slammed the clock, & even took out the batt, BUT IT IS STILL RINGING!! i was having a hard time shutting it till i heard my mum open the door & shouted : wake up!! still couldnt get up when ur alarm clock had rang for so long??
argh, i jerked up & realised, it's nt tht i dun wana wake up, but i tot i HAD woke up..sounds funny isnt it..bt this only happened to me once..coz i usually can wake up by myself >.<


i didnt put those scientific kinda explanation, coz its..confusing..hard to understand those dream terms ..but anytime, if this stirs up ur enthusiasm, dun hesitate to log on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream for a clearer view..
but i think the article still cant really explain the ques we used to face..coz there's always a thousands of WHY in our mind..

0 comments: